Pubbelly Boys Bring Burger Week To Pubbelly Station
In Brickell Living
This week, February 20th to 25th is Pubbelly Burger Week at Pubbelly Station, featuring 10 burgers designed by Chef Mendin, Chef Guillermo Concha & Chef Craig Wolsk. The Event is an extension of Pubbelly’s Burger Summer Series that takes place every year (usually at the Sunset Harbour location), which is always a huge hit! We personally attended three parts of the six week series this year and were thrilled to hear they were bringing it downtown.
We stopped into check out some of the new burgers and weren’t surprised when they were just as good (if not better) than last time. Each of these monstrous burgers are priced at $10 not including sides, but you definitely won’t be missing those because these burgers are the kind that send you into an instant #foodcoma.
The special Burger Week menu is:
- Langford Burger – Truffle mushroom ragu, caramelized onion, gruyere cheese
- Veggie Burger – Quinoa falafel patty, house guacamole, shredded cabbage, tartar sauce, Swiss cheese
- Patty Melt – Double grilled cheese bun, house blend patty, vidalia onion jam, warm American cheese mousse
- Crispy Juicy Lucy – Panko breaded cheddar cheese stuffed patty, lettuce, onion and tomato
- El Fundido – House blend patty, house guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream, mole BBQ sauce, Oaxaca cheese
- BBQ Deli – House smoked brisket pastrami patty, 1000 Island BBQ sauce, Swiss cheese, purple sauerkraut
- The John Wayne – House smoked BBQ sauce, beer battered onion rings, cheddar cheese, coleslaw
- Turkey Burger – Turkey meat loaf patty, crispy bacon, spicy mayo, American cheese, lettuce, tomato and onion
- Mr. Taleggio – Taleggio stuffed house blend patty, braised short rib, haystack onion rings
- The Frenchy – Beer braised onions, Emmenthaler cheese, foie gras butter